Wellmind Health is dedicated to providing high-quality, evidence-based mental health programmes online. These self-managed digital interventions have been proven to make a real and lasting impact on participants’ lives, reducing reported levels of depression, anxiety and stress.
Wellmind Health’s accessible and easy to follow online psychological therapies, created and delivered by experts in their fields, have been validated and approved by the NHS and have been the subject of research studies by leading academic institutions.
These programmes provide participants with:
- an engaging web-based course to follow from home
- easy-to-follow video training sessions led by a team of experts
- assignments to practise in daily life, with supporting emails
- tools for self-assessment and reporting of progress
- a library of key elements to keep for life
- direct support (non-clinical), including a telephone helpline
Numerous healthcare providers are using the Wellmind Health platform as a highly specialised, proprietary learning management system. This platform can be deployed rapidly to enable the online delivery of mental health therapeutic training and provide clinical reporting of its effectiveness for each patient.
Wellmind Health’s flagship product is Be Mindful (www.bemindfulonline.com); a 4-week, online Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) course that has helped thousands of people reduce their levels of stress, anxiety and depression, and to enhance and maintain their mental health and wellbeing.
Find out more on the Wellmind Health website (www.wellmindhealth.com)