Living Life to the Full (LLTTFTM) is the fully specified version of the highly popular free access course of the same name. Available at http://code.llttf4.com or as specific branded sites created especially for services, it teaches a range of educational life skills based on the CBT approach, with the aim of improving patient wellbeing and resilience.
With a growing range of courses covering areas such as low mood and stress, chronic pain, diabetes, pregnancy and dental anxiety, Living Life to the Full aims to provide useful information, resources and life skills that provide tools to use throughout a client’s life journey.
LLTTF is written by a BABCP accredited CBT practitioner who is also an expert in education and training, Dr Chris Williams, Emeritus Professor of Psychosocial Psychiatry at the University of Glasgow. It aims to give key information using everyday non-complex language.
- Online audio modules.
- Interactive worksheets and online books to write into on computer, smartphone or tablet, or print off and use.
- Planner and Review sheets- to aid effective change.
- Mobile friendly responsive design.
- Text or email reminder system.
- Automated weekly emails to remind and help motivate use of the course.
- Supporter interface to review logins, modules started and ended, online Plans and Reviews, plus leave a supporter message in the client dashboard.
- Online evaluations using their IAPT minimum data set or other evaluations at the request of the supporting team.
- IAPTUS integration of the above.
- Multi-language support option with licensed resources available in several languages.
- Designed for use in health, social care, public health, education and wider community settings- the accessible and user-friendly content engages and encourages change.
- The same LLTTF content is also available as a free access printed book in libraries nationally throughout NHS England as part of the Reading Agency National Book Prescription scheme giving you added options for how to support your client.
Find out more on the Living Live to the Full website.